Contribute and allow 100 entrepreneurs in Tanzania to provide access to energy services and increase opportunities to revenue generation by doing the following:
1. GIVE – contribute by giving from £4 and maybe WIN A TRIP TO TANZANIA by clicking on the following link : goo.gl/rcv9GS
2. SPREAD – share the campaign with your network (friends, family, colleagues neighbors, etc.) by using the following link (english page) : goo.gl/rcv9GS
3. SPREAD – In case you have French connections you can share the campaign to them by using the following link (French page): goo.gl/hw4hmF
4. SPREAD – you can « like » our Facebook page and share our call for contributions by using the following link : goo.gl/XTFDWK
5. SPREAD – you can share our Youtube video by using the following link : goo.gl/v5xx8b
Eternum Energy is a social start-up that develops access to energy solutions called « Solaris ». Their mission is to power and empower village entrepreneurs so they can provide energy services to their remote communities and generate basic revenue at the same time. Their approach relies on 3 main pillars :
· An efficient solar technology that suits the needs of entrepreneurs. To do so, the « Solaris » station can charge up to 9 electronic devices at once (lamps, phones, etc.) ;
· A micro-credit system which removes the upfront cost constraint that prevented many entrepreneurs to launch such venture. The entrepreneur benefit from a « pay-as-you-go » offer and unlock the device through mobile payments. After a year the entrepreneur owns the device.
· A free support is offered through a team of local mentor who visit entrepreneurs whenever they need advices on technical maintenance, marketing, sales, etc.
Thank you for your support to this campaign and let me know if you need any further information.